Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Introducing: Anastasia Crosson

Hi, I'm Anastasia Crosson. When I'm not busy attending J-school or writing freelance, I am enjoying good food in the San Francisco Bay Area. Things I love: a good farmers' market, a restaurant that sources locally, producers that promote a sustainable food system, food trucks (and carts!), and good foodie journalism (read: Saveur, Gastronomica, EaterSF, the list goes on). As a 20-something without professional culinary training, I like to think I'm just one example that anyone, even a journalism student on a budget, can develop a relationship with food. One of my favorite culinary exploits is the art of canning, and so Can It You Nit! was born.

Contact me at canityounit@gmail.

Anastasia will be leading a canning workshop at 3pm at The Alemany Farm on May 21st.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Alemany Farm and SF Refresh! If anyone has any canning questions, musings, or the like stop by: http://canityounit.wordpress.com

    - Anastasia, blog-author of Can It You Nit!

    ReplyDelete